KNITWEAR DESIGN & SAMPLING
Design & Sampling
- Sampling is managed in-house by our highly skilled & experienced design team, with full commercial & production knowledge.
- Samples can be produced from sketches, tech packs, inspirational images and swatches or from our swatch library.
- Designs and technical drawings are made on our Shima Seiki Apex World class CAD design system.
- Initial sample lead time from stock yarns -approximate 7 days.
- Sample development is possible in fine 14, 12, 10 Gauge to 5 Gauge Chunky fabric qualities
- Knit structures and stitch details - Cable, Jaquard or Intrasia knitting is possible.
- Natural Yarns: Local: 100% combed cotton, 100% organic combed cotton. 100% Gassed Mercerised Cotton .Cotton wool blend.
- Natural Yarn Imported: 100% Italian spun Extra fine Merino Wool , 100% Lambswool, 100% cashmere from U.K. Other blend is possible.
- Man made yarns Local: 100% viscose, Cotton Viscose blends, Modal cotton etc
- Synthetic Yarns Local: 100% Acrylic, Acrylic Wool Blend, Cotton acrylic Blends.
- Sample Yarn Imported: Merino-Silk blend, Cotton-Silk blends.